The City of Milwa...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
The City of Milwaukee, WI
PUBLIC SAFETY AND HEALTH COMMITTEE on 2022-01-07 9:00 AM - 1/6/22 AMENDED File Number 210628 has been added. File Number 211385 has been removed.
Meeting Time: January 07, 2022 at 9:00am CST
Closed for Comment January 07, 2022 at 8:00am CST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
This is also a virtual meeting. Those wishing to view the proceedings are able to do so via the City Channel - Channel 25 on Spectrum Cable or on the Internet at https://city.milwaukee.gov/cityclerk/CityChannel.
Those wishing to speak on a particular item should contact the staff assistant listed above to receive the log-in information. Please make this request no later than 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
1. 200043 Communication from the Milwaukee Health Department providing an update on its efforts responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Presentation 12/8/20 meeting
Presentation 10/22 meeting
PowerPoint Presentation for 10/1/20
COVID-19 PS&H, Draft 5-9-20
COVID-19 PSH 6.3.2020
Press Release - Moving MKE Forward - May 29
Hearing Notice List 04.01.21
Public Safety May 13 21.pptx
Presentation 7 15 21
Presentation 9 10 21
Presentation 9 30 21
Presentation 11 11 21
CC File 200043 Paul Mozina 111121
CCFN 200043 MHD Ignoring Mandatory VAERS Reporting Requirements
2. 211358 A substitute ordinance relating to traffic controls.
Dec 20, 2021 (traffic).pdf
83rd at Hadley.docx
Bradford at Wahl.docx
3. 211357 A substitute ordinance relating to parking controls.
Dec 20, 2021 (parking).pdf
4. 211426 Substitute resolution directing the Health Department and Public Library to distribute free COVID-19 at-home tests at City library locations and gift cards for individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccination booster.
5. 210628 A substitute ordinance relating to a requirement that face coverings be worn in certain indoor environments under certain conditions.
6. 211407 Substitute resolution authorizing the City Clerk's Office to retain outside counsel to prepare and pursue civil litigation against certain reckless drivers.
7. 211283 Substitute resolution authorizing the Milwaukee Fire Department to further amend the Ambulance Service Contract agreements with Bell Ambulance, Inc. and Curtis-Universal, Inc. for Emergency Medical Services.
Curtis Subsidy II - Final 12 17 21.docx
Bell Subsidy II-Final 12 17 21.docx
8. 211270 Substitute resolution requesting the executive director of the Fire and Police Commission to work with the Fire Department and the Police Department to survey employees who move out of the city.
9. 211384 Communication relating to the Komatsu oil spill.
10. 211108 Communication from the Inspector General relating to a Report of Investigation, Misconduct, and Conflict of Interest during the Converged Security Information Request for Proposal (CSIM RFP).
Report of Investigation _Misconduct_and_Conflict_of_Interest_during_the_Converged_Security_Information_Request_for_Proposal (CSIM RFP)_10.28.21 (003)
This meeting will be webcast live at www.milwaukee.gov/channel25.
In the event that Common Council members who are not members of this committee attend this meeting, this meeting may also simultaneously constitute a meeting of the Common Council or any of the following committees: Community and Economic Development, Finance and Personnel, Judiciary and Legislation, Licenses, Public Safety and Health, Public Works, Zoning, Neighborhoods & Development, and/or Steering and Rules. Whether a simultaneous meeting is occurring depends on whether the presence of one or more of the Common Council member results in a quorum of the Common Council or any of the above committees, and, if there is a quorum of another committee, whether any agenda items listed above involve matters within that committee's realm of authority. In the event that a simultaneous meeting is occurring, no action other than information gathering will be taken at the simultaneous meeting. Times for specific agenda items are estimations. If items cannot be heard at their specified times, they will be heard as soon as practicable thereafter.
Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities through sign language interpreters or auxiliary aids. For assistance contact the Legislative Services ADA Coordinator at 286-2998, (FAX)286-3456, (TDD)286-2025 or by writing to Room 205, City Hall, 200 E. Wells Street, Milwaukee, WI 53202.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus