The City of Milwa...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
The City of Milwaukee, WI
PUBLIC SAFETY AND HEALTH COMMITTEE on 2021-06-24 9:00 AM - This is a virtual meeting. Those wishing to view the proceedings are able to do so via the City Channel - Channel 25 on Spectrum Cable or on the Internet at http://city.milwaukee.gov/citychannel.
Meeting Time: June 24, 2021 at 9:00am CDT
Closed for Comment June 24, 2021 at 8:00am CDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
Those wishing to speak on a particular item should contact the staff assistant listed above to receive the log-in information. Please make this request no later than 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
1. 210271 Communication relating to an update on the operations of the Fire and Police Commission.
2. 210349 Appointment of Joan Kessler to the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners by the Mayor. (4th Aldermanic District)
Fire and Police Commission - Kessler.pdf
Resume - Kessler.pdf
Paul Mozina Comments
Letter of support from E. Michael McCann
Letter of support from George Dionisopoulos
Letter of support from Helen Harris
3. 210350 Appointment of Edward Fallone to the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners by the Mayor. (3rd Aldermanic District)
Fire and Police Commission - Fallone.pdf
Resume - Fallone (1).pdf
Paul Mozina Comments
Letter of support from Ann Jacobs
Letter of support from Joseph Kearney
Statement of support from Pedro Colon
4. 210351 Appointment of LaNelle Ramey to the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners by the Mayor. (9th Aldermanic District)
Fire and Police Commission - Ramey.docx.pdf
Resume - Ramey.pdf
Paul Mozina Comments
Letter of support from Jack Snow
Letter of support from Joe'Mar Hooper
Letter of support from Wendell Willis
5. 210237 Resolution relative to acceptance and funding 2021-2023 National Initiative to Address COVID-19 Health Disparities Among Populations at High-Risk and Underserved, Including Racial and Ethnic Minority Populations and Rural Communities from the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Copy of CDC Disparities Grant Budget Form.xls
Equity Impact Statement CDC Grant.pdf
6. 210250 Resolution amending Common Council File # 201472 relative to the acceptance and funding of the 2021 Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity (ELC) COVID19- Wisconsin State Funding Opportunities for Prevention and Control of Emerging Infectious Diseases (ELC) Cooperative Agreement.
Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Infectious Diseases (ELC) CARES Grant ANALYSIS-Form.rtf
Copy of Budget - Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Infectious Diseases (E.._ (004).xlsx
COVID ELC 2021 EIS.pdf
7. 210275 Substitute resolution relative to acceptance and funding of the Bioterrorism Grant - Focus CRI (Cities Readiness Initiative) from the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
PH PREP-CRI 2021-2022 Grant Analysis.rtf
PH PREP-CRI 2021-2022 Grant Budget.xls
8. 210276 Substitute resolution relative to the acceptance and funding of the Public Health Preparedness (CDC) Grant from the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
PH PREP 2021-2022 Grant Analysis.rtf
PH PREP 2021-2022 Grant Budget.xls
9. 210277 Substitute resolution relative to acceptance and funding of the Wisconsin Well Woman Program Grant from the State of Wisconsin - Department of Health Services.
WWWP-BCAP 2021-2022 Grant Anaylsis.rtf
Copy of Copy of 2021-22 Grant Budget Form.xlsx
EIS 2021 to 2022.pdf
10. 210278 Resolution relative to acceptance and funding of the Congenital Disorders Grant from the State of Wisconsin - Department of Health Services.
Congenital Disorders 2021 Grant Analysis.rtf
Copy of Copy of Copy of REVISED Congenital Disorders 2021-2022 Grant Budget.xls
11. 210288 Substitute resolution relative to the acceptance and funding of the Communicable Disease Prevention grant from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Division of Public Health.
Copy of 2021.2022 CD Grant Budget.xls
Communicable Disease Prevention analysis 2021.2022.rtf
12. 210292 Appointment of Solana Patterson-Ramos to the Safety and Civic Commission by Ald. Milele Coggs.
13. 210338 Resolution approving an agreement between the Milwaukee Police Department and Milwaukee World Festival, Inc., regarding extra-duty police services.
Addendum to Extra Duty Letter of Agreement_MPD-MWF
Extra Duty Letter of Agreement
14. 201609 A substitute ordinance relating to possession of marijuana and marijuana-related paraphernalia.
Terms and Conditions
© 2022 Granicus