The City of Milwa...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
The City of Milwaukee, WI
PUBLIC SAFETY AND HEALTH COMMITTEE on 2020-12-08 1:30 PM - This meeting was changed from Thursday, Dec. 3rd. This is a virtual meeting. Those wishing to view the proceedings are able to do so via the City Channel - Channel 25 on Spectrum Cable - or on t
Meeting Time: December 08, 2020 at 1:30pm CST
Closed for Comment December 08, 2020 at 12:30pm CST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
1. 200043 Communication from the Milwaukee Health Department providing an update on its efforts responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Presentation 10/22 meeting
PowerPoint Presentation for 10/1/20
COVID-19 PS&H, Draft 5-9-20
COVID-19 PSH 6.3.2020
Press Release - Moving MKE Forward - May 29
2. 201002 A substitute ordinance relating to traffic controls.
Nov 24, 2020 (traffic).doc
53rd at Vienna.docx
Motion - Ald. Rainey - 4-way stop - 41st & Fiebrantz.rtf
3. 201001 A substitute ordinance relating to parking controls.
Nov 24, 2020 (parking).doc
4. 201073 Substitute resolution approving the assignment and assumption of the private ambulance service provider agreement and certificate for Area #1 from Paratech Ambulance Service, Inc. to Midwest Medical Transport Company, LLC.
Assignment and Assumption of Ambulance Service Agreement w Approval (FINAL) (14362299)
5. 201115 Resolution relating to the certification of Midwest Medical Transport Company, LLC, as an ambulance service provider for the city emergency medical service system.
Memo to City Clerk re Ambulance Certification
MPD Background Check Approval memo
2020-11-18 Randall ltr to City (MMT certification and assignment) (14347262)
Midwest Medical Transport Ambulance Certification Application (11-16-20) (14346174)
Midwest Medical Transport Ambulance List 11-18-20 (14347068)
Affidavit and COI (MMIC Insurance) (14359974)
Affidavit and COI (New Republic) (14359972)
Midwest Medical Transport Company, LLC - Application for Recertification
6. 200890 Substitute resolution relating to certification of ambulance service providers for the city emergency medical service system.
Memo to City Clerk re Ambulance Recertification
Curtis - Application for Ambulance Recertification 2020
MPD Background Check Approval Letter
Meda Care - Application for Ambulance Recertification 2020
Bell - Application for Recertification 2020
Paratech - Application for Recertification 2020
7. 201072 Substitute resolution relating to a Memorandum of Understanding between the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia, Metropolitan Police Department of Washington, D.C., and the City of Milwaukee acting by its Police Department for the provision of police services.
Memorandum of Understanding
Exhibit A - 2021 Outside Agency Administration Handbook (Presidential In.._
8. 200965 Resolution relative to acceptance and funding of a 2020/21 ShotSpotter Program grant.
ShotSpotter 2021 Grant Summary.pdf
ShotSpotter 2021 Grant Analysis Form.pdf
Budget 2020-21 ShotSpotter Program.doc
ShotSpotter Equity Impact Statement - Signed.pdf
9. 200966 Resolution relative to acceptance and funding of an Impaired Driving Enforcement 2020-21 grant.
Budget-Alcohol Enforcement 2020-21.docx
DOT OWI Equity Impact Statement - Signed.pdf
10. 200968 Resolution relative to acceptance, and funding of a Seat Belt 2020/21 Enforcement grant (Police Department).
2020-21 Resolution Seat Belt Task Force.rtf
2020-21 Budget Seat Belt Task Force.docx
DOT Seat Belt Equity Impact Statement - Signed.pdf
11. 200969 Resolution relative to acceptance and funding of a Homeland Security WEM/STAC Mobile Pole Camera Trailer System grant.
HS WEM Mobile Pole Cam Equity Impact Statement - Signed.pdf
12. 201109 Reappointment of Ann Wilson to the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners by the Mayor. (4th Aldermanic District)
Fire and Police Commission - Wilson.docx
Resume - Wilson (2).pdf
13. 201107 Appointment of Amanda Avalos to the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners by the Mayor. (14th Aldermanic District)
Resume - Avalos (2).pdf
E-Mail in Support
14. 201108 Nomination of Leon Todd as executive director of the Fire and Police Commission by the Mayor. (4th Aldermanic District)
Fire and Police Commission - Todd.docx
Resume - Todd (2).pdf
Letter of Support from the retired Executive Director of Legal Action of Wisconsin
Letter of Support from the State Public Defender
15. 201121 Resolution relating to the conditions under which the Milwaukee Police Department may accept and expend funds under the Community Oriented Policing Services grant from the United States Department of Justice.
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus