The City of Milwa...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
The City of Milwaukee, WI
PUBLIC SAFETY AND HEALTH COMMITTEE on 2021-11-11 9:00 AM - AMENDED 11/9/21. Added File Number 160077. File Number 211108 has been removed. This is also a virtual meeting. Those wishing to view the proceedings are able to do so via the City Channel - Cha
Meeting Time: November 11, 2021 at 9:00am CST
Closed for Comment November 11, 2021 at 8:00am CST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
Those wishing to speak on a particular item should contact the staff assistant listed above to receive the log-in information. Please make this request no later than 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
1. 211074 A substitute ordinance relating to parking controls.
November 3 Parking Letters.pdf
2. 211076 A substitute ordinance relating to traffic controls.
November 3 Traffic Letters.pdf
38th at Marion.docx
40th at Fiebrantz.docx
42nd at Marion.docx
61st at Stark.docx
3. 200043 Communication from the Milwaukee Health Department providing an update on its efforts responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Presentation 12/8/20 meeting
Presentation 10/22 meeting
PowerPoint Presentation for 10/1/20
COVID-19 PS&H, Draft 5-9-20
COVID-19 PSH 6.3.2020
Press Release - Moving MKE Forward - May 29
Hearing Notice List 04.01.21
Public Safety May 13 21.pptx
Presentation 7 15 21
Presentation 9 10 21
Presentation 9 30 21
Presentation 11 11 21
4. 160077 Communication relating to excessive speeding and other forms of reckless driving in the City of Milwaukee.
Accident Information Email
Reckless Driving Action Steps
14-18 Drivers Graph
Comparative Report on Crash History
5. 211067 Substitute resolution relative to the acceptance and funding of the 2021 - 2023 Public Health Workforce Grant from the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
Grant ANALYSIS-Form_Worforce Dev Grant.doc
Grant Budget Form_Workforce Dev Grant.xlsx
Equity Impact Statement_Workforce Dev Grant.pdf
6. 211068 Substitute resolution relative to the acceptance and funding of the 2021 - 2024 ARPA COVID Recovery Fund Grant from the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
ARPA COVID Recovery Grant Analysis.rtf
ARPA COVID Recovery Budget Form 2021.xlsx
ARPA COVID EIS.pdf
7. 211069 Substitute resolution relative to the acceptance and funding of the 2021 - 2024 Immunizations Cooperative Agreement Grant from the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
Immunization Cooperative Agreement Grant Analysis.rtf
COVID Immunization 2021 - 2024 Budget.xlsx
EIS Immunization Cooperative Grant.pdf
8. 211070 Substitute resolution relative to the acceptance and funding of the 2021 - 2022 LRN Data Integration Grant from Department of Health Services and Center of Disease Control.
Grant analysis-LRN Data Integration.doc
LRN Data Integration budget 2022.xlsx
EIS-Lab LRN Data Integration.pdf
This meeting will be webcast live at www.milwaukee.gov/channel25.
In the event that Common Council members who are not members of this committee attend this meeting, this meeting may also simultaneously constitute a meeting of the Common Council or any of the following committees: Community and Economic Development, Finance and Personnel, Judiciary and Legislation, Licenses, Public Safety and Health, Public Works, Zoning, Neighborhoods & Development, and/or Steering and Rules. Whether a simultaneous meeting is occurring depends on whether the presence of one or more of the Common Council member results in a quorum of the Common Council or any of the above committees, and, if there is a quorum of another committee, whether any agenda items listed above involve matters within that committee's realm of authority. In the event that a simultaneous meeting is occurring, no action other than information gathering will be taken at the simultaneous meeting. Times for specific agenda items are estimations. If items cannot be heard at their specified times, they will be heard as soon as practicable thereafter.
Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities through sign language interpreters or auxiliary aids. For assistance contact the Legislative Services ADA Coordinator at 286-2998, (FAX)286-3456, (TDD)286-2025 or by writing to Room 205, City Hall, 200 E. Wells Street, Milwaukee, WI 53202.
City Hall and the Zeidler Municipal Building are accessible by "The Hop" City Hall Stations, the MCTS Green Line, Gold Line, 14, 15, 19, 30, 33, and 57 bus routes. Visit https://www.ridemcts.com/ for more information. Bike racks are available on Water Street, Market Street, and Broadway, and a Bublr Bike Share station is located on the northeast corner of Kilbourn Avenue and Water Street. Limited parking for persons attending meetings is available at reduced rates (5 hour limit) at the Milwaukee Center on the southwest corner of Kilbourn Avenue and Water Street. Parking tickets must be validated in the first floor Information Booth in City Hall.
Persons engaged in lobbying as defined in s. 305-43-4 of the Milwaukee Code are required to register with the City Clerk's License Division. Lobbyists appearing before a Common Council committee are required to identify themselves as such. More information is available at http://city.milwaukee.gov/Lobbying.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus