The City of Milwa...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
The City of Milwaukee, WI
PUBLIC SAFETY AND HEALTH COMMITTEE on 2021-01-07 9:00 AM - Amended 12/28/20 - Item #7, file 201231, was added.
Meeting Time: January 07, 2021 at 9:00am CST
Closed for Comment January 07, 2021 at 8:00am CST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
This is a virtual meeting. Those wishing to view the proceedings are able to do so via the City Channel - Channel 25 on Spectrum Cable - or on the Internet at http://city.milwaukee.gov/citychannel.
1. 200043 Communication from the Milwaukee Health Department providing an update on its efforts responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Presentation 12/8/20 meeting
Presentation 10/22 meeting
PowerPoint Presentation for 10/1/20
COVID-19 PS&H, Draft 5-9-20
COVID-19 PSH 6.3.2020
Press Release - Moving MKE Forward - May 29
2. 201155 Substitute resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Health to enter into agreements with private property owners to locate COVID-19 testing and vaccination facilities on private property.
3. 201190 A substitute ordinance relating to parking controls.
4. 201191 A substitute ordinance relating to traffic controls.
Barclay at Seeboth_Water.docx
Bradford at Farwell.docx
5. 201109 Reappointment of Ann Wilson to the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners by the Mayor. (4th Aldermanic District)
Fire and Police Commission - Wilson.docx
Resume - Wilson (2).pdf
Objection from Paul Mozina
6. 200981 Communication relating to discussion on data and frequency that MPD pulls over reckless drivers and vehicles without license plates.
MPD Presention_Reckless Drivers and Vehicles Without License Plates
7. 201231 Communication from the Fire and Police Commission and the Milwaukee Police Department providing an update on the process for recruiting a new chief of police.
8. 201219 Communication relating to the 2019 City of Milwaukee Health Department Annual Report
2019 Annual Report
9. 201197 Resolution directing the Health Department to collaborate with the Department of Administration on developing a voluntary Lead-Safe Registry initiative for Milwaukee property owners.
10. 201132 Resolution relative to acceptance and funding of a Homeland Security WEM K-9 Camera grant.
2020 Homeland Security ALERT SWAT K-9 Camera Grant Analysis.pdf
2020 Homeland Security ALERT SWAT K-9 Camera Grant Summary.pdf
2020 HS ALERT SWAT K-9 Camera - Signed Equity Statement.pdf
11. 201205 Resolution directing the Department of Public Works to work with the Police Department to establish an appropriate scope of work for a consultant to conduct a comprehensive analysis of the City's crash statistics and establish tools, such as predictive modeling, that would help City officials target priority locations to reduce fatalities and severe injuries resulting from traffic crashes.
12. 201204 Resolution directing the Health Department to collaborate with the Police Department, Fire Department and Fire and Police Commission to make trauma informed care training available for all Police and Fire employees and provide assistance in developing Standard Operating Procedures for offering referrals for trauma informed care to the public.
13. 201189 Communication from the Milwaukee Police Department regarding implementation of recommendations in the 2007 Patrol Resource Analysis of the Police Department.
MPD_Patrol Analysis PPT
14. 201151 Communication from the Budget and Management Division and the Fire and Police Commission on the progress in establishing an Office of Emergency Communications, consolidating the Police and Fire dispatch centers and implementing a new Computer Aided Dispatch solution.
Terms and Conditions
© 2022 Granicus