The City of Milwa...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
The City of Milwaukee, WI
PUBLIC SAFETY AND HEALTH COMMITTEE on 2020-10-22 9:00 AM - This is a virtual meeting. Those wishing to view the proceedings are able to do so via the City Channel - Channel 25 on Spectrum Cable - or on the Internet at http://city.milwaukee.gov/citychanne
Meeting Time: October 22, 2020 at 9:00am CDT
Closed for Comment October 22, 2020 at 8:00am CDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
14. 160973 Communication from the Milwaukee Police Department, the state of Wisconsin, the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office, and other agencies relating to pedestrian and traffic safety.
15. 171531 Resolution relating to UniteMKE Lead Education Initiative.
16. 171668 Resolution urging the Wisconsin Department of Health Services to allocate $3.9 million in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education funding to Milwaukee's Well Fed Means Less Lead campaign for community education on lead exposure.
17. 171669 Resolution directing the Department of Employee Relations to study the feasibility of the City of Milwaukee hiring part-time, seasonal police officers.
18. 171724 Communication from the Milwaukee Police Department and the office of the City Attorney relating to policies governing surveillance of members of the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners.
19. 171920 An ordinance relating to regulations concerning marijuana possession.
20. 180210 Substitute resolution appropriating $1,000,000 from the 2018 Common Council Contingent Fund for the purposes of expanding the City's lead safety educational campaigns and lead abatement activities.
21. 180409 Appointment of Mariana Rodriguez to the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners by the Mayor. (14th Aldermanic District)
22. 180596 Motion relating to an investigation of the Milwaukee Health Department's lead abatement program by the Public Safety and Health Committee.
23. 181416 Communication from various municipal and non-profit agencies relating to on-going needle exchange programs.
SEP flyers for Common Council Hearing
Syringe Access and Exchange Programs and the Opioid 1-22-19
Statement by Mr. Paul Mozina
24. 181423 Communication from the Milwaukee Police Department and the Information Technology Management Division relating to the timely provision of crime statistics reports by aldermanic districts.
25. 181435 An ordinance relating to the issuance of parking citations by non-sworn employees of the Milwaukee police department.
26. 181440 Communication from the Milwaukee Police Department and the office of the Milwaukee County District Attorney relating to the Milwaukee police officers on the District Attorney's 'Brady-Giglio' list.
27. 181626 Communication from the Safety and Civic Commission relating to its current programs and activities.
28. 181764 An ordinance relating to the immobilization of motor vehicles.
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus