The City of Milwa...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
The City of Milwaukee, WI
PUBLIC SAFETY AND HEALTH COMMITTEE on 2020-10-22 9:00 AM - This is a virtual meeting. Those wishing to view the proceedings are able to do so via the City Channel - Channel 25 on Spectrum Cable - or on the Internet at http://city.milwaukee.gov/citychanne
Meeting Time: October 22, 2020 at 9:00am CDT
Closed for Comment October 22, 2020 at 8:00am CDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
Amended 10/19/20 -- Items #6, #7and #9 were added (files 200872, 200874 and 200676)
1. 200043 Communication from the Milwaukee Health Department providing an update on its efforts responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
PowerPoint for 10/22 meeting
PowerPoint Presentation for 10/1/20
COVID-19 PS&H, Draft 5-9-20
COVID-19 PSH 6.3.2020
Press Release - Moving MKE Forward - May 29
COVID-19 PSH 6.25.2020_FINAL
PowerPoint Presentation 09.15.20
2. 200837 Communication from the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners relating to the 2019 Police Satisfaction Survey.
Police Satisfaction Survey 2019 Findings Report
3. 200740 Appointment of Dr. Ian Martin to the Board of Health by the Mayor. (4th Aldermanic District)
Board of Health - Martin.rtf
Resume - Martin.pdf
4. 200754 Resolution authorizing the Milwaukee Health Department to enter into affiliation agreements and Business Associate Agreements with various educational institutions seeking to place their students at Milwaukee Health Department sites for supervised learning experiences.
176345-200754 RES Health 2020 Affiliation Agreements.rtf
176345-200754 MHD Affiliation Agreement Template - CLINICAL.docx
176345-200754 MHD Affiliation Agreement Template - NON CLINICAL.docx
5. 200823 Substitute resolution urging the Fire and Police Commission to disallow canines as a use of force.
Media Release by Ald. Rainey
Standard Operating Procedure 320-CANINES
6. 200872 Communication from the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners relating to its process for selection of a new chief for the Milwaukee Police Department.
7. 200874 Communication relating to those individuals selected by the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners as finalists for the position of chief of the Milwaukee Police Department.
8. 200853 Communication from the Fire and Police Commission and the Milwaukee Fire Department relating to the civilianization of certain positions.
9. 200676 Resolution relative to acceptance and funding of a 2020 COPS Hiring Program Grant.
Budget COPS (CHP) 2020-23.doc
2020 COPS Hiring Program (CHP) Grant Summary.pdf
2020 COPS Hiring Program (CHP) Grant Analysis.pdf
OPL MOU Milwaukee.docx
Request to Receive COPS Grant
COPS Grant Being Awarded
Equity Impact Statement - Signed
10. 200841 A substitute ordinance relating to parking controls.
11. 200842 A substitute ordinance relating to traffic controls.
Letter to Ald Coggs
Map of Existing Street Signs
The following files may be placed on file as no longer needed:
12. 160314 Communication relating to the safety of teachers within the Milwaukee Public Schools system.
13. 160507 Communication from the Milwaukee Police Department and the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners relating to the civilianization of sworn positions.
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus