The City of Milwa...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
The City of Milwaukee, WI
PUBLIC SAFETY AND HEALTH COMMITTEE on 2022-12-01 9:00 AM - AMENDED 11/30/22 File Number 220979 has been added.
Meeting Time: December 01, 2022 at 9:00am CST
Closed for Comment December 01, 2022 at 8:00am CST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
This is also a virtual meeting. Those wishing to view the proceedings are able to do so via the City Channel - Channel 25 on Spectrum Cable or on the Internet at www.milwaukee.gov/channel25
1. 220979 Appointment of Miriam Horwitz to the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners by the Mayor. (3rd Aldermanic District)
FIre and Police Commission - Horwitz.pdf
Resume - Horwitz.pdf
2. 221090 A substitute ordinance relating to parking controls.
221090 Nov 23, 2022 (parking).pdf
3. 221091 A substitute ordinance relating to traffic controls.
221091 Nov 23, 2022 (traffic).pdf
52nd at Garfield.docx
Stack and 55th.docx
4. 221187 An ordinance relating to exceptions to time limits on parking regulations.
Map - CCFN 221187 - Central Business District.pdf
5. 221189 An ordinance relating to meter parking regulations in the central business district.
Map CCFN 221189 Central Business District
6. 221003 Communication from Milwaukee County providing an update on its Credible Messenger Program.
MKE County Credible Messenger Pilot Results & Evaluation
7. 221058 Resolution relative to acceptance and funding of a 2022-2023 Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Flex Grant from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
2022 EMS Flex Grant-Budget.xls
EMS Flex Grant 2022-23-Grant ANALYSIS-2022-11-7.doc
2022-23 Coverdell Grant - RES.rtf
2022-23 Flex Grant - RES.rtf
8. 221069 Resolution authorizing the Fire Department to accept a donation of Controlled Substance Lock Boxes from Community Advocates.
Controlled Substance Lock Box Donation.rtf
9. 221071 Communication from the Fire and Police Commission relating to the 9-1-1 Wait Times Report for Quarter Two of 2022.
Memo to CC Q2 2022 9-1-1 Call Wait Times Report
10. 221115 Resolution relating to acceptance and funding of a FY2022 Collaborative Crisis Response and Intervention Training Program grant.
2022 Advanced CIT_Grant Summary.pdf
2022 Advanced CIT_Grant Analysis.docx
2022 Advanced CIT_Grant Budget.xlsx
2022 Advanced CIT Equity Impact Statement.pdf
11. 221116 Resolution relating to acceptance and funding of a FY2022 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program - Local Solicitation grant.
2022 JAG_Grant Analysis.docx
2022 JAG_Grant Summary.pdf
2022 JAG_Grant Budget.xlsx
2022 JAG_Equity Impact Statement.pdf
12. 221117 Resolution relating to acceptance and funding of a 2023 Wisconsin Department of Justice Beat Patrol Program grant.
Equity Impact Statement
13. 221118 Resolution relating to acceptance and funding of a 2023 Homeland Security Program STAC Public Health and Medical Intelligence Threat Analyst grant.
Equity Impact Statement
14. 221119 Resolution relating to acceptance and funding of a 2022 Homeland Security STAC Homeland Security, Infrastructure, and Public Safety Camera Project grant.
2022 STAC Public Safety Cameras_Grant Analysis.docx
2022 Public Safety Camera_Grant Summary.pdf
2022 STAC Public Safety Cameras_Grant Budget.xlsx
2022 Public Safety Cameras_Equity Impact Statement.pdf
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus