The City of Milwa...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
The City of Milwaukee, WI
PUBLIC SAFETY AND HEALTH COMMITTEE on 2021-01-28 1:30 PM - AMENDED 1/26/21 Meeting time has been changed to 1:30PM This is a virtual meeting. Those wishing to view the proceedings are able to do so via the City Channel - Channel 25 on Spectrum Cable -
Meeting Time: January 28, 2021 at 1:30pm CST
Closed for Comment January 28, 2021 at 12:30pm CST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
1. 201291 Appointment of Kirsten Johnson as Commissioner of Health by the Mayor.
Commissioner of Health - Johnson.docx
Resume - Johnson (2).pdf
2. 200043 Communication from the Milwaukee Health Department providing an update on its efforts responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Presentation 12/8/20 meeting
Presentation 10/22 meeting
PowerPoint Presentation for 10/1/20
COVID-19 PS&H, Draft 5-9-20
COVID-19 PSH 6.3.2020
Press Release - Moving MKE Forward - May 29
3. 201219 Communication relating to the 2019 City of Milwaukee Health Department Annual Report
2019 Annual Report
MHD 2019 Annual Report Presentation_Jan2021.pdf
4. 201211 Resolution authorizing the Health Department to accept a donation of laboratory equipment.
5. 201235 Resolution amending Common Council Resolution #200254 relative to the acceptance and funding of the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund from the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS).
Grant ANALYSIS-Form-2020 CARES MFD Amendment.doc
2020 CARES Fund Grant Budget Amendment.xls
6. 201253 Resolution amending Common Council File # 200925 acceptance and funding of the 2020-2021 Family Foundations Comprehensive Home Visiting Grant from the State of Wisconsin Department of Children and Families.
AMENDED 2020-21 Grant Budget Form FFHV EFM_DAD_Reflective Practice Increase.XLSX
Grant Analysis_AMENDMENT 2021_EO.rtf
Equity Impact Statement_EFM_DAD_2020_2021 Grant Renewal.pdf
7. 201255 Substitute resolution relative to the acceptance and funding of the Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Program from the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
Grant ANALYSIS Form NBH 2020_2021.rtf
Copy of Combined NBH Grant Budget (20-21) GR3804020000 and GR3804120000.xlsx
Equity Impact Statement.pdf
8. 201214 Communication from the Milwaukee Police Department relating to its efforts to curb reckless driving, particularly speeding.
9. 201254 Communication from various City departments relating to plans and protocols in place to respond to demonstrations within and against City facilities.
Physical Security.pptx 201254.pptx
10. 201151 Communication from the Budget and Management Division and the Fire and Police Commission on the progress in establishing an Office of Emergency Communications, consolidating the Police and Fire dispatch centers and implementing a new Computer Aided Dispatch solution.
Office of Emergency Communications and New Computer Aided
11. 201251 Resolution relative to acceptance and funding of a 2020 Homeland Security ALERT Video Meshing Equipment grant.
2020 HS ALERT SWAT Video Equipment-AgileMesh Grant Analysis.pdf
2020 HS ALERT SWAT Video Equipment-Agilemesh Grant Summary.pdf
2020 HS ALERT SWAT Video Meshing Equipment - Signed Equity Statement.pdf
12. 201252 Resolution relative to acceptance and funding of a 2020 Homeland Security ALERT Bomb Suit grant.
2020 Homeland Security ALERT Bomb Suit Grant Summary.pdf
2020 Homeland Security-WEM_HS ALERT EOD Bomb Suit Grant Analysis.pdf
2020 HS ALERT EOD Bomb Suit - Signed Equity Statement.pdf
13. 201267 A substitute ordinance relating to parking controls.
14. 201268 A substitute ordinance relating to traffic controls.
Avalon at Granada
Fernwood, Illinois and Rhode Island
Herman at Euclid
This meeting will be webcast live at www.milwaukee.gov/channel25.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus