The City of Milwa...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
The City of Milwaukee, WI
FINANCE & PERSONNEL COMMITTEE on 2021-01-13 9:00 AM - This is a virtual meeting. Those wishing to view the proceedings are able to do so via the City Channel-Channel 25 on Spectrum Cable or on the Internet at http://city.milwaukee.gov/citychannel.
Meeting Time: January 13, 2021 at 9:00am CST
Closed for Comment January 13, 2021 at 8:00am CST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
1. 201156 Communication from the Department of Administration - Budget and Management Analysis Division regarding vacancy requests, fund transfers and equipment requests.
2. 201157 Communication from the Department of Administration relating to approval of changes to certain single or sole source contracts or contract amendments.
3. 201158 Communication from the Department of Administration informing the Finance and Personnel Committee of waivers granted for certain single or sole source contracts or contract amendments.
4. 201160 Communication from the Department of Employee Relations relating to classification studies scheduled for City Service Commission action.
Classification Studies from Jan. 12 CSC meeting
5. 201210 Communication from the Board of Ethics relating to amending the positions ordinance.
Request to Change Y Footnote
6. 201181 Appointment of Makda Fessahaye as the Department of Employee Relations Director by the Mayor.
FW Support for Makda Fessahaye-1
Makda Fessahaye recommendation-2
Letter of Support-3
Letter of Support 4
Letter of Support - Darryl Lynn Hines
E-Mail of Support - Sheila Bost
Letter of Support - Kevin Carr (Dept. of Corrections)
Letter of Support - Archdiocese of Milwaukee
Letter of Support - Kelli Thompson, State Public Defender
Letter of Support - Karen Nalls
E-Mail of Support from Louise Young-Benson
2 E-Mails of Support - Lisa Handy and Michelle Carter
Letter of Support - Atty. Mark Cameli
Letter of Support -Judge Maxine White
Letter of Support - Brandee Roberts
2 Letters of Support - All Saints Catholic Church
Letter of Support - Joseph Kearney
Letter of Support - Leanne Giese
Letter of Support - Ranell Washington
Letter of Support - Lovie Thomas
Letter of Support - Larry Martin, Executive Director, State Bar of Wisconsin
Letter of Support - Sheila Hill-Roberts, Assistant Family Court Commissioner
Letter of Support - Colleen Foley, Executive Director, Legal Aid Society
Letter of Support - Solomon Tesfai
7. 201196 Resolution directing the Department of Employee Relations and the Department of Administration to present a report to the Common Council on the implementation of permanent remote work schedules for City employees.
Proposed Substitute A
8. 201192 Resolution directing the Department of Administration Office of Equity and Inclusion to cooperate with the City Clerk Inspector General in conducting a Racial Equity Audit of all City departments.
9. 201193 Resolution directing the Department of Administration Office of Equity and Inclusion to report to the Common Council on City equity and inclusion initiatives on a quarterly basis.
10. 201194 Resolution directing the City Attorney to provide quarterly reports to the Common Council on the development and implementation of risk management strategies.
11. 201202 Resolution directing the Budget and Management Director to provide quarterly reports to the Common Council on the status of the Milwaukee Promise.
12. 201207 Resolution relating to the expenditure of funds from the Concentrated Blight Elimination capital account.
13. 201247 Resolution relating to creation of an Alert Neighbor Program special fund and the carryover and transfer of 2020 funds into 2021.
14. 201119 Substitute resolution authorizing attendance at conventions in 2021 by employees of city departments and board and commission members and further authorizing expenditure of departmental budgeted funds for that purpose.
Fiscal Impact Statement
Hearing Notice List
15. 191913 A substitute ordinance relating to employee wages, benefits, and regulations.
DER Letter Summarizing Changes
Fiscal Impact Statement
176495-191913 ORD Ch 350 Voluntary and domestic partnership.rtf
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus